Garmin Forerunner 55
Please select all options.
The Garmin Forerunner 55 is an easy-to-use running watch that keeps track of your every move. The smartwatch features an integrated, wrist-based heart rate monitor (see Garmin.com/ataccuracy), and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you’ve run.
The Forerunner 55 helps you plan an effective race day strategy with the PacePro™ feature (Forerunner 55 is not compatible with on-device courses. Pace guidance is GPS-based only). The PacePro™ feature is easy to use, providing GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance.
Helpful Running Tools
The smartwatch is packed full of additional running features that help you run smarter. Such helpful run training tools include race time predictions and finish time estimates.
Workout in Multiple Ways
If you fancy changing it up, the Forerunner 55 can be used to track all your movements with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more.
Tune into every area of your body with the watch’s advance wellness features and modes. The smartwatch includes wellness features such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more.
The watch’s display is incredibly customisable – you can easily customise your watch with free watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store (Requires Garmin Connect™ app and Connect IQ™ app loaded on compatible smartphone paired to Forerunner 55; see Garmin.com/ble).
Extensive Battery Life
Run further and longer without fear, thanks to the watch’s extensive battery life. The Forerunner 55 delivers 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 20 hours in GPS mode. The watch is also easy to charge with the included USB charging cable.
- Easy-to-use running watch monitors heart rate at the wrist and uses GPS to track how far, how fast and where you've run
- Take the guesswork out of training with suggested workouts of varying intensities base on your training history, fitness level and recovery time
- Plan your race day strategy with the PacePro™ feature, which offers GPS-based pace guidance for a selected course or distance
- Run at your best with helpful training tools, including race time predictions and finish time estimates
- Track all the ways you move with built-in activity profiles for running, cycling, track run, virtual run, pool swim, Pilates, HIIT, breathwork and more
- Tune in to your body with advanced wellness features, such as intensity minutes, fitness age, all-day respiration and more
- Customise your watch with free watch faces, data fields, apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store
- Up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode
- Bluetooth Enabled: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Smart Phone Notifications: Yes
- Rechargable: Yes
- Charging Method: USB