Saysky Classic Merino Base 150 Long Sleeve - Unisex
Please select all options.
The SAYSKY Merino Base 150 Long Sleeve - Unisex is a Merino and Tencel running t-shirt. The mix of Tencel and Merino gives the t-shirt a super soft and light feeling. Pair it with a running jacket and you're ready to take on the harshest of conditions. It comes in black with a red SAYSKY logo on the front, and a woven red SAYSKY label on the back and arm. The fit is slim.
- Unisex slim fit.
- 50% Australian merino wool / 50% tencel.
- The SAYSKY Merino Base 150 series is made from a 150gsm merino fabric, which is ideal for the colder days in the seasonal transition periods.
- Stretchable fabric easily accommodates all body types.
- SAYSKY Merino Tech Fabric: moisture management, temperature regulation, odour resistant, breathable, natural and superior comfort.
- This is for the athlete who desires technical performance features, but prefers a casual attitude and look on the run.
- The SAYSKY Merino Tech range is highly suitable for both running and leisure activities.
- Machine washable only with wool detergent.
- Anti-bacterial and naturally odour resistant
- 100% renewable, responsible and biodegradable
- Multi-purpose and moisture management
- Natural heating and cooling
- Wicking wonders and quick drying
- Mulesing-free certified by OEKO-TEX®
ANTI - BACTERIAL AND NATURALLY ODOUR RESISTANT
Merino wool has a permanent natural resistance to microbial growth and odour retention.
Garments may be worn for several days without smelling. The reason is a combination of the merino wool’s excellent ability to quickly absorb our sweat and evaporate it, and the fibres’ uneven and negatively-charged surface, which the odour-causing bacteria cannot stand. Because of wool’s ability to effectively manage moisture, odour-causing bacteria don’t have the moist environment they need to thrive.
You can wear wool during intense activity and over extended periods of time without having to worry about odour. The clothes will remain fresh for a much longer time.