Pegasus / Wild Horse / Epona Events Mandatory Kit List
If you're going to challenge yourself during 2024 and enter one of the many brilliant events that are run by the team at Pegasus, Wild Horse and Epona Events, then you're going to need the correct kit. If you get into trouble, get lost, have to spend the night outside this kit will be invaluable and will keep you safe, warm and dry.
Obviously we would love to welcome you in store to try on the items and see how they feel, but if you can't make it to the shop and would like us to ship to you, then it's not a problem!
Please find below the kit lists as provided by the guys and a few handy links to the types of products you'll need.
Appropriate Footwear - Plenty of that here for men and women
Water Carrier (1 Litre) - See Hydration vests and bladders here, and Bottles and Soft Flasks here.
Mobile Phone - We don't sell these...but you never know!
Compass (Mobile Phone Version Will Suffice) - But if you're worried about battery...grab one of our standard or deluxe compasses
Head Lamp or Other Light Source for Tunnels and / or Night-Time
Silva headtorches available here
Survival Bag - Grab your Bivvy Bag
Waterproof Jacket - Choose from our OMM and Montane Waterproof Jackets
Rucksack - See our Hydration Packs or OMM backpacks
- Sense of Adventure!!! (We can't sell you that, you have it or you don't!)
Wild Horse / Epona Events
- Appropriate footwear - Plenty of that here for men and women
- Water bottles ( 1 litre minimum in total ) - See Hydration vests and bladders here, and Bottles and Soft Flasks here.
- Mobile phone (with battery ) - We don't sell these...but you never know!
- Compass - Grab one of our standard or deluxe compasses
- Downloaded gpx / gps file of the route - No need to buy this!
- Head lamp or other light source - Silva headtorches available here
- Survival bag / foil blanket - Grab your blanket or Bivvy Bag
- Waterproof clothing (taped seams) - Choose from our OMM and Montane Waterproof Jackets
- Warm clothing (down jacket or fleece, hat, gloves, base layer) - Baselayers, Long sleeve tops for men, and women, Unisex running hats , Gloves
- Backpack - See our Hydration Packs or OMM backpacks
- Blister kit - Blister and First Aid Kits
- Re-useable cup - OMM Ultra Flexi Cup
- Adequate food reserves (1,000 calories minimum when leaving) - See our full range of nutrition here
And don't forget the whistle, you never know when you'll find a rave!