dryrobe Advance Kids - Short Sleeve
Please select all options.
dryrobe Advance Kids - Short Sleeve is designed to let your child get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements, dryrobe® Advance helps kids get active outdoors - whatever the weather. The short sleeve design enables them to get changed quickly and easily.
Made using 100% recycled fabrics, the dryrobe® Advance can be used multiple times throughout the day, over wet kit, without the need for drying between uses. Not your average fit, it will be large and loose enough to pull their arms inside and get changed anywhere, whilst protecting them from the elements.
Keep them doing the things they love outdoors all year round, with the world's warmest, most versatile change robe.
The dryrobe® Advance is one tough bit of kit. It’s been designed and tested to stand the wear and tear of an active lifestyle, cold conditions and any challenge your child takes on. A dryrobe® Compression Travel Bag is available for increased storage and portability.
- Waterproof and windproof outer shell fabric made from 100% recycled nylon
- Super-warm synthetic lambswool lining made from 100% recycled polyester
- Short-sleeve design for fast and easy changing
- Treated with eco-friendly BIONIC-FINISH® ECO water-repellent technology
- Full length 2-way reversible YKK® zip
- Minimal sealed seam construction
- Deep, fleece-lined external pockets
- Huge 'A4' size internal, soft-lined 'poacher' pocket
- Internal waterproof zip entry pocket - ideal for phone/wallet
- Super light construction - approx 1.3kg (dependent on size)
A dryrobe® Advance is ideal for use out of the water. Be aware that falling into water while wearing a dryrobe® change robe would present a serious risk of drowning, even for the strongest of swimmers. We do not recommend or encourage anyone to use their dryrobe® Advance while on the water.
Be aware of the dangers, educate yourself and your children about the risks involved with all sporting activities.
Have fun, stay warm and play safe.