Garmin Forerunner 955
Please select all options.
Lead the pack with Garmin Forerunner® 955, the premium GPS running and triathlon smartwatch. The training readiness feature tells you when you’re primed for a productive session, while daily suggested workouts adapt to your performance and recovery alongside the race widget, which provides training tips, course details and completion time predictions. With morning report, you can get an overview of your sleep, recovery, training and more — as well as a picture of your overall health with heart rate variability (HRV) status.
On the run, new multi-band GPS and full-color, built-in maps, help you navigate confidently. And with traditional buttons and a touch display, it has never been easier to tap into your training status and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained. If you’re pushing toward the podium — or to the very limits — Forerunner 955 is by your side with up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode.
- Built with an always-on, full-colour display that’s light on the wrist and easy to read even in direct sunlight
- Battery life: up to 15 days of battery life in smartwatch mode for a full picture of your health — from sleep to training; plus, get up to 42 hours in GPS mode and up to 80 hours in UltraTrac™ mode
- Click or swipe through maps and stats with traditional button controls or a new, responsive touchscreen
- Whether you’re running on city streets or riding densely covered trails, Forerunner® 955 provides full-colour, built-in mapping to keep you on track
- Access multiple global navigation satellite systems, and get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate — giving you superior accuracy for how far and how fast you’ve run — even in challenging environments
- From the moment you wake up, get a training readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it’s a good day to go hard — or take it easy
- Get ready for your next race with race widget — which provides training tips, personalised daily suggested workouts and completion time predictions based on course details, weather and performance
- Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get an easy insight into your overall effort with training status — and know whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained
- Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up with morning report — alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather; you can even customise your report to show what you want to see
- With HRV status, gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, recovery and training performance through HRV while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics™ team
- With daily suggested workouts, view your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery
- With running power, get a continuous measurement on your wrist of how much power you’re applying to the road as you run when using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ monitor
- Use real-time stamina to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike ride
- When using a Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Pro™ monitor, the Forerunner® 955 watch measures crucial running metrics such as cadence, stride length, ground contact time and balance, and more
- Switch up your workouts with 30+ activity profiles, including cycling, triathlon, pool and open-water swimming, track running and more; for races and brick workouts, switch sports with a single button press
- If you feel unsafe or if your watch senses that an incident occurred, Assistance and incident detection features1send messages with your location to emergency contacts; incident detection is enabled by default for select activity profiles only
- See your health and fitness information, connect and compete with friends, sign up for challenges to earn badges and more — all in one free, zero-subscription app
- Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ™ Store app downloaded on your compatible smartphone