Hammer Nutrition Endurolytes Extreme Electrolyte Replacement
Please select all options.
- Full-spectrum, balanced formula
- 3x the sodium and potassium per capsule as original Endurolyte
- ▼HOW TO USE:
- Take 1 capsule 10–30 minutes before the start of exercise.
- Take 1–2 capsules per hour as needed to maintain electrolyte balance.
- Take 1 capsule immediately following exercise.
- NOTE: We include ginger root in the Endurolytes and Endurolytes Extreme capsules because it is very soothing to the stomach and can help protect against nausea and other stomach issues. However, some of ginger's naturally occurring compounds - zingerone and capsaicin - can have a burning effect on the mouth and throat if the powder comes in contact with them. We therefore recommend that you DO NOT open up the capsules and swallow the contents. Consume the capsule whole for best results.
- ◄INGREDIENT BREAKDOWN:
- Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
- Sodium – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 40% sodium.
- Chloride – Sourced from salt, which is comprised of 60% chloride.
- Calcium – Supplied in the “as chelate” form, meaning it’s calcium bonded to one or more amino acids, usually glycinate (glycine) or asparate (aspartic acid).
- Magnesium – Included in the “as chelate” form, it is magnesium bonded to one or more amino acids. These forms are used for maximal absorbability.
- Potassium – Included in the citrate form, it is bonded to citric acid for maximal availability.
- Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
- Ginger Root –A natural anti-inflammatory and digestive aid.
- ◄NUTRITINAL INFORMATION:
Endurolytes Extreme Capsules
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving
Calcium (as Chelate)
Magnesium (as Chelate)
Manganese (as Chelate)
Chloride (as Sodium Chloride)
Sodium (as Sodium Chloride)
Potassium (as Citrate)
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Capsules (plant cellulose and water), Rice Concentrate, Ginger Root.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.