Pressio Women's Ecolite Running Jacket
Please select all options.
Pressio Women's Ecolite Run Jacket is a sustainable and high-performance jacket made from a world-first fabric that offers exceptional moisture management, perfect elastic stretch properties, and greater durability. The fabric utilizes 70% recycled high-filament polyester and 30% K9 Polyester yarn with extra stretch and biodegradable properties.
- EcoDura Stretch - lightweight, breathable fabrication that will move with you when you run.
- 70% GRS certiﬁed Polyester yarns.
- 30% PTT Stretch Polyester yarns with biodegradable properties.
- High ﬁlament yarns for moisture control, so you stay warm and dry.
- WR coating for protection against light showers.
- High Gauge woven structure for blocking out the wind while allowing moisture vapour to escape.
- High reﬂective trims for 360-degree visibility in the dark.
- Bonded Hems, Seams for comfort and low proﬁle design.
- Bonded chest pocket and front zips with Semi-Lock zippers.
- Adjustable drawcord on hems and hood
- Bluesign® Approved fabric mill and dyehouse. Constructed in a fully audited facility utilising 70% Solar Power.
Whatever your views, there is a pressure from the industry and the world generally to become more sustainable when making your running choices, around kit and packaging. We also have a duty to the planet to look after it and leave it in a better state than we found it.
There are many strange decisions in the running industry right now, such as the single use shoe from Adidas, which goes against what the rest of the world is trying to achieve, especially brands like Kylian Jornet and Camper's Nnormal, making more hard wearing, longer lasting, targeting making items more sustainable
During recent times in the improvements in the performance fabric space has been at the sacrifice of ethical and sustainable approaches.
Brands like Pressio and Nnormal are changing this and are leading the way around sustainability, and are at the forefront of the recent emergence of recycled yarns.
Certainly from a Pressio perspective, and given their wealth of experience, they understand which are the market leading suppliers of raw materials, through their yarns from both a performance profile and traceability and ethical standpoint.
Pressio have have teamed up with industry leaders such as Unifi, USA and Aquafil, Italy, with its acclaimed ‘EconylⓇ’ brand. What is central is that they are all fully certified by organizations such as Global Recycled Standard, so you can be sure that the raw materials are certified and traceable throughout the supply chain.
Pressio provide not only the best sustainable running gear on the market, it is also the most ethical running gear out there too, and their compression garments are the industry leading compression.
Pressio have taken a look at their entire supply chain, from yarn, to knitting mill, production houses and shipping. To find the best practice methods ensuring they are offering their customers world-leading products and the best way to look after both the planet and the people working on it.