Pressio Women's EQ Run Tight Low-Rise
Please select all options.
Pressio Women's EQ Run Tight Low-Rise - Designed to help power you through your run by supporting your limbs for less muscular soreness, aligning your muscles for greater power output, and increasing your blood flow with graduated compression for enhanced warmup and recovery. Three rear pockets for your nutritional needs. Made with recycled fibres and waterless dyeing technology.
- EcoPower CK Fabric has been engineered specially for the demands of high-performance sport with the perfect equilibrium of power, weight
- Exact power profiles are met in key muscle groups to enhance muscle support for less soreness and muscle protection.
- Graduated compression increases blood circulation for improved recovery, reduction of swelling and reduced muscle stiffness post-exercise.
- Powerful LYCRA® for exceptional fit support, recovery and multidirectional power.
- Eco Dye fabric for greater power consistency and eliminating industry-standard chemical dying.
- High filament nylon yarns for enhanced moisture management, fabric durability and comfort.
- GRS Certifed Nylon Recycled yarns.
- High 36-gauge Knit structure for greater power and no sheerness guarantee.
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than flatlock with more stretch.
- Three rear pockets- one zipped for valuables, large middle for phone and one open for easy access to nutrition.
- Jacquard waistband for a secure fit.
Whatever your views, there is a pressure from the industry and the world generally to become more sustainable when making your running choices, around kit and packaging. We also have a duty to the planet to look after it and leave it in a better state than we found it.
There are many strange decisions in the running industry right now, such as the single use shoe from Adidas, which goes against what the rest of the world is trying to achieve, especially brands like Kylian Jornet and Camper's Nnormal, making more hard wearing, longer lasting, targeting making items more sustainable
During recent times in the improvements in the performance fabric space has been at the sacrifice of ethical and sustainable approaches.
Brands like Pressio and Nnormal are changing this and are leading the way around sustainability, and are at the forefront of the recent emergence of recycled yarns.
Certainly from a Pressio perspective, and given their wealth of experience, they understand which are the market leading suppliers of raw materials, through their yarns from both a performance profile and traceability and ethical standpoint.
Pressio have have teamed up with industry leaders such as Unifi, USA and Aquafil, Italy, with its acclaimed ‘EconylⓇ’ brand. What is central is that they are all fully certified by organizations such as Global Recycled Standard, so you can be sure that the raw materials are certified and traceable throughout the supply chain.
Pressio provide not only the best sustainable running gear on the market, it is also the most ethical running gear out there too, and their compression garments are the industry leading compression.
Pressio have taken a look at their entire supply chain, from yarn, to knitting mill, production houses and shipping. To find the best practice methods ensuring they are offering their customers world-leading products and the best way to look after both the planet and the people working on it.